North West Vehicle Appraisers Western Washington Portland metro area
If it has wheels, we can appraise it!
Street Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Specialty Vehicles, Motor homes, Campers, Boats and Motorcycles.
Appraisals for Pre-purchase inspections and agreed value insurance. Pre-accident value for insurance disputes & arbitration. Estate vehicle valuation, car loans, finance valuation and donations.
Contact me for your car appraisal in Western Washington and Metro Portland Oregon. I am your car appraiser that covers Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia, Port Angeles, Puyallup, Bellevue, Renton, Longview & Vancouver WA.. I also cover Portland, Hood River, Aberdeen, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Astoria, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove OR. and all areas between.
If you wish to contact us by e-mail, fax, phone or letter please contact us at: Specialty Vehicle Appraisal Duke Charpentier 510 W 34th St. Vancouver, WA. 98660 Phone: 360-904-7191 e-mail: Super48@comcast.net
In the state of Oregon a vehicle appraisers license is required and authorizes an individual to appraise vehicles.
BE CERTAIN YOUR APPRAISER IS LICENSED or you may be wasting money on an appraisal that will not be honored.
Member of the International Vehicle Appraiser Network: I-VAN is a nationwide association of automotive hobbyists who are also appraisers
1. Oregon Licensed.
2. Certified / Accredited Appraiser in the International Vehicle Appraisers Network.
3. Graduate of the I-VAN Appraisers Training School.
4. Multi year judge for Portland Rod and Custom Show.
5. Multi year National Judge for the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA).
6. Chief Judge for Dallas Rotary Car Show.
7. My appraisals are accepted by banks, credit unions, insurance companies, museums, IRS and courts of law.
8. My appraisals and the proper IRS forms are accepted by the IRS for donations to museums and other acceptable charitable organizations, providing tax deductible contributions.
9. 35+ years in the Automotive Industry.
10. Factory Sales Representative in the automotive after market calling on national and regional Auto Parts Stores. Duties include sales and product knowledge training to customers and sales force.
11. Member of Car Clubs: Good Guys, National Street Rod Association...NSRA, Buick Club of America...BCA, Buick Street Rod Association...BSRA, Total Motion.